Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Fri, Jul-08-16, 09:07

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

I feel better today, not sure what was wrong yesterday. Felt weird and tired! I am down only .4 lbs from my CN, so it is going slow again this week. I shall continue onward.

Looks like a tuna and eggs sort of day today. I'm trying to keep things very ketogenic. I should be seeing some color on my Ketostix by now and will test later today.

I listened to the latest podcast on HerBody yesterday. The first half was mostly just ranting about some of the diet advice out there, but the second half concentrated a bit on CNS and the importance of getting your CN in once a week. It is all about keeping normal hormonal cycles going for optimal metabolic health. I fear I have been strict ultra low carb for so long that I may have messed up my poor metabolism. It may take a long time to become normal again. I hope not. The point is, I am putting my faith in this program to try and heal myself. And that requires that I follow the advised routine of having a CN every week. I was thinking that I should stretch it out more days, but after listening to the podcast, I see the importance of keeping it weekly. I must trust the process.