View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 10:06
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

weight is of course up not as bad as I thought it could be..+1.6 is all.... I do not want anything that hints of CN food!! UGH... no problem staying on plan.
I will follow Paulette's lead on the posting data:
I began this plan 10 days before the CN. My weight was 171.2

morning of CN 164.0.... this morning 165.6

I was HOT last night more than usual!

OK.. now to deal with CN #2 plans! It will be another 10 day between since we are out of town and on the road back...I am not having what I had yesterday! I think proein shakes for breakfast is fine withthe HC..Dinner is pizza night. Not crazy about that but it will work. I can have protein drinks to take care of that stuff..

NOW to crete a reasonable cheat chart.... does anyone have a good grip on this yet???
I keep trying to find this well explained easily in the book but it seems to wander around...
first meal is normal stuff.... and then the first spike meal begins low fats later morning or lunch??...???? fats reduce spikes i read someplace..so this sets us up for later... good higher carbs and low fats..... 6-8 hours of foods that are high carbs and fats held until later in the time frame...

SO... how does this sound.... protein breakfast drink.... lunch carby stuff... rice cakes and HB egg??? HB egg is N... rice cakes no fat... then the pizza ( plain cheese) and then I can have my bananas and oranges??? I will get one of those brownie cookies from the pizza place for my stupid things and I have a lot of Hagandaas Ice cream.. only a small container but I had maybe 1/4 cup of it. How does this sound???? HELP!