View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 12:49

Plan: IF+Keto+Carb Nite
Stats: 239.2/231.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Welcome!

My meals are boring. During the week I normally I will just have coffee with HWC and sweetener (sometimes) or a Bullet Proof Coffee (with butter and coconut oil) or just black coffee. I have this and water until I get back from the gym and then I eat.

Today I've had a vanilla protein shake made with water. Normally I would bring a can of tuna or flakes of ham or something similar. I would mix this with lots of mayo and seasonings.

For supper tonight I am planning to make a beef and cabbage casserole. Last night for supper I had bacon wrapped scallops and steak bites.

Ordered some Beachbody DVDs last night. Told the lady that I was not interested in the nutrition side (21 day containers) but was interested in the workouts. I've been following this lady for a year and she's had some great results. Also, she is a SAHM with 3 young kids. If she can find 30 minutes every day to do a workout in front of her TV or computer so can I. If nothing else, I will add these to my collection of Leslie Sansone workouts that I own.