Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #77   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 21:08

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Nicco~~your Cornish hen sounds positively wonderful!!! I have not made one of those in literally years!!! How did you make your sauce?
So glad to hear you had a great day! The bath sounded very relaxing...I miss my huge bath tub!
Good luck tomorrow with all those boys!!! BTW what is a walking toco?

Blue~~new coffee table cool! Sounds like you had a great time decorating all around it!
I did a double take on the "thinners" thinking it was an inside joke till I read the next post lol-good one!
Mac & cheese? We're you having a cheetah day?

Jazz~~glad Mr Big gave an explanation! At least he didn't leave you in the dark wondering what happened! It would have been nice if he had called but you know men...testosterone poisoning...can't do much about that! & mom's the world over love to tell you what you are doing wrong lol I think that is hard-wired into all mom's lol

I guess all steaks are good if they are seasoned well & cooked right! I do love a good t-bone & there is a restaurant here that makes a delish skirt stake so tender you can cut it with a fork, & who doesn't love the tenderloin...yummy! OK now I have a big hankering for steak!

I have spent so much time lately googleing stuff & reading info on line that I have not read a book other than diet books & my bible in so long that I would not know what to pick up & read lol so maybe you guys could suggest something...nothing to thinning as I am prone to nightmare's!

Hope you all have a great Monday & Happy Halloween~boo!