Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 17:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Meme- I'm sorry to read about the loss of your son. ((((((((Meme)))))))) Yep, that's the recipe..YUMMO!!

Jaz- What the heck? Did he just forget (thus no call, no text) or what? I'm sorry you wrote and it didn't show up but I really wanna know! Is that really it for him?

I had a MAGNIFICENT linner today. I made the Cornish Hen, basting it with butter and spices, and ate the legs (teeny!) wings (teenier!) and itty bitty little thighs. I also made green beans in McSteamy and tossed those in pink salt and butter. YUM! It was so good. I actually made happy noises. Finished it all off with about 1/3 cup Lemon Halo Top.

It's almost 7 now and I am a little hungry but not enough to eat a full meal, so I just made a decaf in the Keurig to tide me over to tomorrow. At the time I was eating I felt stuffed but that chicken and green beans must not have added up to much somehow.

Today has been a really fine day. Nice walk with the dogs, gorgeous unseasonably warm weather, reading outside in the sky chair under the tree, watching football with the hubby, a nice hot bath. What is not to like about a day like that?!

DS14 has 7 boys coming over tomorrow night to have dinner and go Trick or Treating with him. He has requested "walking tacos" for their dinner. I might make some homemade applesauce to go with it.

PS- Hey JAZ! I earned a "shrimp!"