View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Sun, Oct-30-16, 12:06

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Hey there everyone!

Whirrlly~~where in the Southeast do you live? I'm in Virginia. I am a ribeye lover too NY Strip are just not as tasty to me!

Jazz~~you crack me up lol! I cook everyday because I am home taking care of mom but if I was working I would do bulk cooking! As it is quicker for that setting.
As for your taking BC for menopause I would think twice, really those chemicals are very hard on the body, research how herbs can help!
Enjoy your date! & tell us all about it!

Nicco~~l totally agree with you about going to bed full! Yuck! Glad you are feeling better! Think twice about eating that candy halloween you might regret it.
Your DH will see how great you are doing & follow suit soon (fingers crossed) but your right nagging him about what he eats is not good!

Whirrlly~~I totally agree with you about starving yourself to loose weight! That is depressing & painful! You are also right about keeping it off so I hope everyone here can find what works for them!

Meme~~that recipe sounds amazing! tyvm!

So mom & I went to church this morning & came home. We are both tired from doing the "Trunk or Treat" thing last night so I see an afternoon of being couch potatoes for us both lol! We handed out over 300 little baggies of candy & I let mom do that so I didn't feel so hypothetical since I do consider candy a poison & would not eat it myself (& have not eaten it for a few years)

I am still trying to figure out LC & how exactly to do it for me. I am forcing myself to eat & feeling uncomfortable because 1000ish calories is not enough I have been told. I ordered some Magnesium Citrat which may help with bowel issues related to impaired regularity...I hope as it has been a few days lol

I hope you all have a great Sunday