Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 18:25

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Trig--kids say the darnest lol! I have picked up the wrong haircolor before & boy it shocked me that "light" can make such a huge difference!!!

Nic--getting carbs right is not easy I am having issues with that now but using a tracker is helping & you are getting some great advice here!!!
Oh I loved the sad face from you hubby..poor guy solo pumpkin carving

Jazz--record heat...where do you live? Hamburger soup sounds great!!!
I am on the 5 day of Adkins Induction & trying to get it right lol
I cut way on bread & sweets a year ago but now I am on a Adkins for life!
I weight 164 at the Dr office last week when I took my mom in for her check up & this morning I weighed 154!

Blue--so sorry you are sick that can be brutal hopefully you will be better really soon!!!

Lori--enjoy the vaca but don't forget your diet or us!!!

Meme--yes pls give us your story (all ears)!!!

Nicco--girlfriend you need to just breath I hope you can get some well needed relaxation this weekend! (It is an art to relaxing I am told!)

I have RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy - a nerve disorder) in my left ankle & lower leg. I picked up 35ish pounds over the last few years & if I walk around too much my ankle swells up & is very painful. My Dr told me if I wanted to reduce the pain that loosing 30 pounds was what I had to do & that if I didn't loose the weight it would only get worse...Plus I just wanted to feel better & have more energy so after some research I decided that a very low carb diet was my best option.

I take care of my 89 year old mom which is rewarding & flustrating at the same time!

Last October my husband of 24 years told me he wasn't happy & moved out, we are still not legally separated or anything, & I see a lot of him. It's weird & I stay depressed about it & cry often but it is what it is so I take it one day at a time & pray a lot.

I have a dog named Zack (havernese/maltese mix) who is adorable & loves me no matter what...unless I try to take his "toy of the day" out of his mouth lol

Now you all are pretty in the know about my life! !