#28   ^
Old Thu, Jun-18-15, 10:26
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Afternoon, Kids!

I came back to things to read about people I love! Y'all did GOOD! Okay, okay, the grammar OCD in me has to say.....You did well!

Carb cycling, huh? Well if that's the case I won the freakin' Tour du Fat! I even wore a yellow shirt. Not as bad as I expected. I'm up 4 pounds. It could have been far worse. But I'm up 4 pounds from a regain so I need to lose 12 pounds to get to my lowest thus far. Now if you're following this I need to get with it and stop playing with carbs. That's the big bottom line.

I'm so proud of you all for doing this. Kathy, you're my hero! Way to go! Cream cheese and macadamias.....here I come. Thanks, Linda, for the link to other fat fast foods. I already do most of them but I'm giving myself permission to just stick with them for a few days. Traveling is not keto friendly when one is forced to eat at family functions.

Susan, good for you with your new low too! The room addition is coming right along. Now if only the weather would cooperate. We saw ditches and fields full of water from the recent rains there.

Jan.....you got a job! Way to go!!!!! I hope it's something that will work perfectly for you. That has got to be a relief for you. Well done!

Bambi, how exciting! A wedding! Lots to plan and do. Keto Clarity is my rock for keeping my head on straight. Now while he tested blood ketones regularly, I did not. I throw ketones in urine without fail. While some may not, I do. The magic for me was lowering the protein and upping the fats. It's an easy read too.

Linda, I'm so sorry about Bryce. Head wounds bleed like the dickens anyway and the poor little guy had to get stiches to boot. Hope he heals up nicely and that the bill isn't too awful.

Sherri, I'm sure the Spanish will come in handy for you. Even if you never used it, I like that you are a continual learner. There is so much out there we don't know. I learn something every day and learned a whole lot on our recent trip that I never knew before. That's the beauty of seeing and having the internet to search. If you ever want to know about dryers for corn or beans, jake brakes on trucks, the difference between diesel and gasoline engine compression and fuels, and Des Moines versus LaMoine.....just come ask me or, better yet, look it up!

I'm actually excited about getting on plan again. Y'all have given me a boost. Whoo-hoo!

Today we're having a new dishwasher installed. The floors will follow shortly thereafter. The thought of packing and moving the whole flippin' house is NOT something I'm looking forward to. I don't know how we're going to orchestrate this. They have to rip up the carpeting so everything has to move. It's overwhelming right now to think about. Oye.

So....I think I've caught up. If not....well....

Later 'gators!