View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Tue, Jun-16-15, 08:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/160/130 Female 64
BF:
Progress:

Good morning everyone.

Have actually caught up with the past posts and good to read what everyone is up to.

Been very busy here. My son is getting married the 20th! Have been very busy helping future DIL with all the details. Her parents have both passed and so I am kinda the surrogate.

Very excited for them.

I SO want to go on a cruise. Maybe we can meet you next year Kathy! I have trouble with motion sickness, so will find out about the patch because I don't want that to stop me.

Bugs! When we lived in FL, for three years, it just about killed me! I have a phobia of bees! Don't really know why but they just terrify me. I saw the biggest damn bee ever known to be in existence, in FL!! Practically killed myself getting away from it. And the mosquitos!! I thought it was one of those mosquito eaters! It was HUGE!!

Living in Nevada, there are rattle snakes but haven't seen any. Have seen a tarantula, that was trying to get into my garage but hubby to the rescue and it was relocated way down the street in a field.

We are the doctor doolittles of the street! Feed the many birds, especially quails who live here. Squirrels, rabbits, sure the many field mouse in the area help themselves too! We also have wild horses that wander the streets and we put out apples and other veges for them to help themselves too.

Ahhh, eating! I am either very, very good or very very bad. Can't seem to find that sweet spot. Exercise has fallen by the way side again. Am trying not to beat myself up for it but sometimes it is difficult.

What's difficult is that just a tiny bite of something off plan starts a whole world of craving that makes me crazy. Even if it's a bite of fruit.

But as always, I am working on it. Going to get keto clarity either Thursday or Friday.

I don't mind cutting back on protein but will never be a vegan or vegetarian. I just love my ribeye too much!!

So off to take care of obligations and responsibilities. Very hot here but at least not humid. There really is a difference in a dry heat! Love the mornings and nights. Can open all the windows and let the fresh air in!

Have a glorious Tuesday!