Old Sat, Sep-06-14, 10:47
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benay
I use a computer program to analyze my intake that I weigh and measure. It's a drag, but I am trying to find out what is going on. I have been entering everything I have put in my mouth since June 28. As I say, my total carb count averages between 20 and 25 per week/month/quarter. "Hidden" carbs are picked up by the computer. (It has an extensive data base of foods and their nutritional values. And I add my own from nutritional labels if a particular brand is not in the data base.) I have had 2 days in these past 2 months when I overate nuts to the tune of carb grams of 30 one day and 40 carb grams the other. Needless to say, I no longer trust myself with nuts. So far these are my only carb slips.

Thanks for the suggestion of posting menus.

Sereen is absolutely right on all her points.
I'd like to point out that unless you know for sure what your particular health issues are, I'd also look at where your total calories are coming in each day. You may be eating too high calories to see loss.

We each need to find our individual sweet spots for loss. Keep tweaking and you'll find yours.