#15   ^
Old Sun, Feb-05-17, 10:18

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konflict
I was eating a lot of eggs, porkchops, whey protein, very low sugar high protein Greek yogurt, chicken, tuna...used a lot of butter and olive oil for cooking and used a canola based mayo and ranch for sauces, tried to avoid anything soy based. Was drinking a lot of water and green tea decaf.

Were you eating any vegetables at all?

Fat loss without weight loss--a fair amount of water can be stored in adipose tissue, recompartmentalization of water could certainly give the impression of fat loss without weight loss--bodybuilders try to manipulate this for contests.

20 ounces of water intake per hour?--this is far beyond what an online forum or even your general practitioner can help you with, if this is your fluid intake, you need to see an endocrinologist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipidus

This would certainly explain a lot of your symptoms--low carb flu is largely due to electrolyte losses.

This is one possibility. There are other disorders, where rather than the water intake being driven to replace water lost to excessive urination, the drive to drink water is elevated, and this drives the urination. Either way, it puts your body at risk of sodium and potassium etc. deficiency. Like I said, this is endocrinologist territory, don't try to fix it by talking to yahoo's like me on the internet, kick your doctor in the shins until he refers you to an endo.