View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-08, 06:10

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Good Morning All, Well I just finished W2D3....although in actually other than the first interval, I did week 3's intervals.....I guess I just felt like pushing myself today to see it I could even do next weeks training... It went well, it was tough, but I finished it. I don't know but it does feel like it is getting harder and before I had fully recovered it was time to run again... Since I finished today I'm not sure if I will run again this week or just walk on Friday... Today was definitely one of those days when I thought I was too dang fat for this, but I kept on just putting one foot in front of the other and slowed down when I needed to.

I'm trying not to over train to prevent any injuries to myself... I overtrained in March in an aerobics routine and developed a rotator cuff injury that is still trying to heal... Might need surgery, but hope not. I definitely feel it after my runs. Someone else mentioned exercising on the days off, and I am just using them to recover right now. Because of my weight I just think that is the right thing to do until I lose some more.. Anyway hope that everyone has a good run today and moves on to the next phase.

TJ
Sponsored Links