Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%
Default Dr. Ede to Speak in Winchester, VA 21 Oct 2017

Received this email from Dr. Ede over the weekend:
Quote:
Hello, food savvy friends~

I am excited to share that I have been invited to be the keynote speaker for a special one-day LowCarbUSA event in the beautiful Shenandoah region of Virginia, just outside of Washington D.C. on Saturday, October 21st, 2017.

I am creating a brand new presentation for this conference that I'm really excited about entitled "Plants vs Animals: Bring It On!" Myths about micronutrients, antioxidants, fiber, cholesterol, and much more.

Tickets are only $69 and include a delicious low-carb lunch. Attendance is limited to 120 people, so sign up today! There will be plenty of time for discussion between speakers and audience members, so come armed with your best questions. I love a challenge!

Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, Jacqueline Shoemaker FNP, Scott Dolly and I would all love to meet you, not to mention LowCarbUSA organizers Doug Reynolds and Pam Devine. They are passionate about health education and work hard to improve access to these important ideas for as many people as possible by offering affordable, welcoming conferences across the country. They are the best!

Here are the details:

https://go.lowcarbusa.org/wincheste...d201bc-97647217

She will be the keynote speaker in the day-long session. For those located in the general area, it might be of interest.
Sponsored Links