View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-13-09, 09:48

Plan: Low-carb
Stats: 156/150/115 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress:
Angry All I do is plateau!

I'm sure I'm the first person to ever complain about this (*sarcasm*). I started low-carbing probably four weeks ago. I lost six or seven pounds in about the first two weeks but now I've been about the same. I fluctuate four pounds a week. I go up one or two, then down one or two. It never changes. Is it possible to plateau this soon? Is this all the weight I'm going to lose? I pay strict attention to what I eat, I only eat less than 20 carbs a day, I drink so much water I have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes and I power-walk 3 or four times a week for about 30 minutes at a time. What the crap is wrong with me that I can't lose this??? It's so frustrating, especially when all my friends (and both my sisters with the exact same genetics as me) eat nothing but junk all day and are still tiny skinny. And today since people keep dropping off bags of Valentine's Day candy at my desk at work.

Sorry, I just really needed to vent. It's frustrating and very discouraging to be killing myself by working at it so hard and stressing out over every little thing I eat and still not seeing any results. Thanks for listening.

(p.s. I'm new here so go easy on me, ok?)
Sponsored Links