View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Aug-19-02, 12:05

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Found this thread and was relieved to see that others are having the same problems that i seem to be experienceing.
I started this WOE on June 20, the first month I lost 21.5 pounds,,,since then, it has been up and down as much as seven pounds at one point. I have not cheated one time, so this is very frustrating for me
I have gone from a size 26 to a perfect 22, but in the last three weeks have lost no inches and added pounds. The ketostix are turning very faintly pink, I have no appetite but eat anyway. I am drinking plenty of water, that was a major change for me too.
I cant exercise as yer, because I recently had foot surgery and need to stay off it for awhile. A couple more weeks and I can start walking.
Anyone have any advice?? Yes, I have been a yoyo dieter all my life, am 55 yrs old,,,so I know all that figures in. I guess I am frustrated because I did the atkins diet when Iwas 34 and lost 65 pounds in four months, am wanting the same results with a slower metabolism!
GOing over to fitday and log in,,,hope to hear from some of you!! I need all the encouragement i can get right now!!

CYA lighter (I HOPE!)