Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #2512   ^
Old Thu, Sep-07-17, 04:37

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all- I get first place again? wow- Where is LORI/TRIG? LEEANN gets on later - then KMOM then BLUE wraps it up!

Blue- I knew WI was somewhere in your past. I did get mixed up in that! But then again I never been to that area of our country. It's on my bucket list to visit your beloved Door County. My son visited there and said it is as beautiful as it gets!

Yes I got to the 4th episode before I fell asleep. It will be one I want to see it through. Don't tell me anything else!
Glad you are getting some work in! Agreed it has been a busy week. Cramming 5 days into 4. But I will be so ready for the weekend!

I know how tough it it to make the decision to move or not. The process is not a quick or easy. Thankfully you are taking your time to think it though. Have you looked into those reverse mortgages? I am not recommending one- I don't know anything about them. I just saw an ad on TV. But it was intriguing. Just trying to put my thinker out there too!!!!

KMOM- water yesterday was good 5/5. I need to stop and get more water today!
I love to hear about your SD. It's so nice she has her space and you have yours! So it is really special when she comes. Did you say she was in a wheelchair? I wasn't sure if you said that or not. At any rate is sounds as if she has adjusted nicely.

I bet you do have a lot of planning for your trip! How did you pull off 28 people all having the same time off? That is hard to do! I bet though that once you desired it will flow really nicely.

OK- I am late again- be back