#15   ^
Old Thu, May-05-16, 20:39

Plan: Keto (LCHFMP) + IF
Stats: 265/188/150 Female 61 inches
BF:Highest weight 290
Progress: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Kat, Haven't you been doing well on that combo lately? If it is working, stick with it. Fat loss is rate limited, so that on-board pantry is only willing to release a certain %. You do add fat "until satisfied" (that is hard for many to know at first) If you have 4 oz of protein with its own fat, and with some butter on veg and salad dressing, you probably don't need the LC cheesecake as Kelly used in her example.
What is crazy are the folks who feel because they did not eat 1500 cal as fat today, they "have to have" dessert.

Marty is adding the insulin load concept to which foods will help keep cravings in check, with a food list for weight loss.

I think I'm doing well -- haven't weighed in a few days, but clothing is feeling looser! I did two 23:1 IF's this week, so hopefully I'll drop another 1/2-1 pound. I do add butter to veggies, and HWC to coffee, etc. -- but I really don't go crazy on the added fat. I also don't worry about eating a lot of calories if I'm not hungry.

Just like everybody else, I get impatient and want my body to be like a petri dish where the science applies perfectly -- ha ha ha!