Old Sat, Jun-24-17, 05:40
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Talking Saturday, 24 June 2017

Happy Saturday, Warriors!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!
Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Wow Berni, looks like it's only you and me since Karen and De are off vacationing! We'll hold down the fort!!

Karen said they'd be gone for 10 days, so I expect we'll hear from her Thursday or Friday... I know she's having a great time at da beach!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

“You either learn to CONTROL your eating or your eating will CONTROL you!”
~ unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [/QUOTE]

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
I agree this wol works so well for me and I feel great. No carb worth eating to ruin the magic!
Preach IT, sista! Woot! Woot!
Quote:
Jo.... sound greats that the weather is going to return to normal! Enjoy being out and about!
Yeppers, I will definitely take advantage of it! But then, it's still gonna be in the mid to high 90s, so it's not that "great" if you know what I mean!
Quote:
Jo my Wally has a new service you go online order your groceries and then drive up and get them. I still go in but heck when my leg was broken that would have worked. I eat simple chik, tuna, eggs, salad and olive oil. Easy order!
Wow, you're right, that would have been fab-tastic when I broke my leg too! Yeah, like you, I go into the store and shop. I like to see if they have any "specials" on things I normally buy, KWIM???

Wonder if they'll get around to doing that here too... I'll let you know!

Hey, your grocery list is EXACTLY like mine, except I like to buy salad shrimp occasionally and let's not forget my garlic!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
All packed and ready to go...yay! Thanks Jo & Bernie. I wonder how well he will do for a week away from parents, hopefully good! I'll let ya know he's super excited to go. He did good on the plane when they went to Hawaii and this is a lot shorter so the flight should be fine.
I wouldn't think the plane ride would be an issue, but away from his 'rents for a week... Hey Imma sure he'll do great, he can always Skype, right?
Quote:
Had more tuna and salad this morning, sounds like a strange breakfast, but not for me!
breakfast is WHATEVER you're lil ole heart desires, my friend!
Quote:
I've been making iced coffee instead of hot. Don't need any hot drinks with this hot weather. Of course my house is cool, so not sure if it really matters!!!
I know what you mean about a cool house, and not sure if it really matters, but I do the same here! I just iced coffee during the late spring and summer!
Quote:
Enjoy Friday & the weekend all ( or both?)
You too! Hope you'll get online and post whilst at your DDs and let us know all the fun things you and the fam are up to!