#39   ^
Old Sun, Feb-10-02, 10:28

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Little Update

Hi all,

Little update on me. I'm back on the waggon and I'm losing slowly but surely. In general I'm losing 2 lbs a week. Except for one week where I couldn't stick to my diet and didn't know I would start my periods at the end of that week (which explained my failure to stick to my diet AND the weight gain).

I have now lost 10 lbs!!! I know it's not much but hey, I'm on my way!!!

Also it's my second month with getting periods. Only last time and this time, I get it, it's normal the first week and like it will end and only last a week, but on the last day, POOF... it starts up again and gets more and more and more... then it tapers off in the 3rd week and finishes (FINALLY) I don't know what's up with that!!! Last time I thought it was due to stress due to events that happened at the same time, but this time I'm not stressed!!! So I can't explain it at all. I'm not complaining because I'd rather have it than not for months. But 3 weeks.... Oh well!

So how are things with you guys? I'm going to be single for a while now. Hubby found a job and they're situated in Kitchener. He will be gone till May 15th, then will be working from home. I can't wait for him to come back. I miss him so. But hey, it's easier to stick to my diet when he's not here, and I thought I'd really try to lose alot and surprise him with the new me when he comes home for good!!!