View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-04, 12:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/134/120 Female 68"
BF:
Progress:

I found low carb tortillas at Randalls (don't remember the brand, but pretty sure it was not La Tortilla) and I found LC Mission tortillas at Sam's today. Also at Sam's were Hershey's LC chocolate and chocolate with almonds.

Sam's and Wal Mart are awesome for all of the LC products they have. The Randalls out by where I live (Katy/Bear Creek) is also adding more and more every time I go it seems. My pantry looks like the Carb Options factory! I haven't tried any of it yet, but in case anyone hasn't seen the blue Carb Options labels in the store: Ragu has spaghetti & alfredo sauces, Wishbone has dressings, Lawry's marindes and I forget what brands of BBQ and steak sauces and ice cream. Sara Lee makes LC bread, too now. Just waiting for good ol' Sara to LC the rest of that line of goodies!!

Has anyone tried the LC pasta? The brand I've seen at Randalls is Carb Fit or something like that...its in a green and black box. Just curious what it & the Keto brand macaroni and cheese are like before I break down and buy some!