View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Dec-21-01, 05:59

Plan: cad/calp
Stats: 200/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Maintaining so far

I love the idea of this Cal/Calp diet . this is my 5th day and i have not gained a single lb back from the atkins. I was afraid I would with the change. I'm totally free of hunger even tho the carbs at the dinner meal. I started out with the compl.break. and lunch and decided yesterday to cut one out and go for brunch. I made the recipe of cauliflower pancakes with melted cheese on top and a slice of bacon.It was great. I would only recommend this meal if not going to be out all day. you need both protein meals then. For reward meal I had a large salad c dressing(you must eat this first) then I had a boneless chicken breast sauteed in butter and added greenbeans until tender with a blueberry muffin and for dessert diet jello with P.b cookies(both leftovers from atkins.by the time i finished the salad I could only eat about a tblsp. of each of the other items. This has been the way all week. I was unable to eat the whole meal. I use the Cad right now because of all the instructions and charts to guide you but i use the CALP for my reward meal guidelines to get a balanced meal.I'm weighing myself daily and charting . I made a weight chart from the one in book and made copies so no excuse for not keeping track.You do have to stay in control but it is worth reg.food.wawtigress