#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-08-16, 12:45
Boldly going...

Plan: keto
Stats: 410/298.6/225 Male 74 inches
BF:40/35%/17%
Progress: 60%
Default Zero Carb, wow!

I stumbled across a blog post by a woman doing zero carb, and I'll admit, I found the simplicity and straightforwardness of it appealing, and her results were phenomenal. Plus she had been doing it long term, which was a plus. She referenced a FB page for the Zero Carb people.

So....like a cat, I'm curious, so I request to join and am accepted.

After a few days reading their posts, and the comments that come with it, OMG, I'm taken aback! They seem bitter, caustic, and on the attack! In the comments on one post, I found strong and bitter bashing of LCHF proponents, attacks on Jimmy Moore, attacks on Intermittent Fasting, attacks on cooking your meat in butter, attacks on salt. I mean, if what you're doing works for you,that's great, but do you have to bash what other people are doing and what they find works for them?

I'm guessing their movement have been the subject of attacks from other camps, but I think they've forgotten that LC and ZC are really a lot closer than they seem to be portraying?!?!? We have common opponents (like the ADA, ADEA, AHA, etc), so it would seem that we could coexist.

I was amazed and shocked at how negative they were about things LC. Anybody here ZC? It seems like we could rightfully coexist.

Or...anybody encounter this group themselves? Your experience?
Sponsored Links