#15   ^
Old Thu, Sep-17-09, 13:30

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy LC
Depending on where you live you can find them in stores. Super Wal*Marts have them, I've heard TJ Max carries them. I find Torani at Smart & Final and Cost Plus.

My sister said she saw them recently at TJ Maxx, but I think they only carried the "common" flavors: SF Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and Raspberry - and I'm not interested in any of those flavors. I order mine online from netrition.com which carried *all* the flavors. I think at most of the actual brick-and-mortar stores it's sort of hit-or-miss if they will have them, and if they do the selection will be limited. I've been to TJ Maxx a half dozen times without ever finding them there, so you almost just have to be there on the right day. I'd just as soon order online and get the flavors I really want showing up on my doorstep. You do have to pay for shipping from netrition but it's a flat $4.95 per order for anywhere in the continental (48 states, no Alaska - sorry) US, and no sales tax. If I had bought the 6 bottles locally in NJ I would have had to pay $3.15 in sales tax for them, so the actual price difference is slight, and I got the flavors I wanted rather than settling for the flavors they had.