Old Mon, Jun-08-15, 07:54
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids!

New digs all clean and shiney.

I'm down .2 pounds. Point two. Hmmph. Kathy, I'm with ya on a clean jump start. No funny business. Jim is teaching tonight so I don't have to be concerned about dinner. I also didn't bring a second mug of coffee with cream to work. I'm going to see how less of both affects my blood sugar. Hey, it's the lab y'know. I miss the coffee already. Arrrrrgh!

We leave in two days but I should do okay on the road. I'm looking forward to it but I just HATE leaving the kitties. Hate it. They miss me, I miss them. I think it's just the idea of being so far away from them. They'll have good care and be fine. I'll have a good time. It's just angst on my part. My deer and squirrels will miss me too.

Sherri, I used to have a pedicure when I got my hair done but always ended up coming home to fix my toes. They bubbled every time, so much so that I had to remove the old polish and repolish all of them. It's because the nail wasn't dry before the polish went on. My nails have to be completely dry before any polish goes on and then that polish layer has to dry as well. The pedicurist informed me that isn't true "any longer" and the layers will dry. No. They. Don't. Bubbles are proof. So I do them myself as I did before and save money to boot. I have the routine down with soaking, scrubbing, snipping, clipping, drying, polishing, drying. One of my colleagues asked me how I reach my toes. Uh....not a problem. Keeps me limber.

Have a good one!

Later 'gators.