Old Fri, Jan-20-12, 01:58

Plan: paleo with L plates
Stats: 180/162/143 Female 160cm
BF:
Progress: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccull
Hey folks,

I am now on my fourth day of induction and three kilograms down! I have to say that i am finding Atkins very easy so far, enjoying eggs and bacon and experimenting with cauliflower (mash, 'rice', creamy cheese with pork crackle instead of bread crumbs!).

I am super happy with the way things are progressing, and my wife is progressing just as well! I am not missing carbs at all at the moment though I suspect that will build with time - I haven't had a craving for pizza yet, and not being able to have a couple of beers on the weekend will be interesting!

I am really enjoying the journey so far, and am wondering if others have found it this easy? Am I cruising headlong into a wall - i.e. is it inevitable that I get the 'Atkins Flu'?

Thanks for reading!

good for you! I lost well over 10 kilos in the first month. I think that you have a partner in kahootz with you makes it all the easier. Best of luck to you both.
The bit that i find hard is falling off and not "making the most of it.... for 5 months before I resume the WOE that is right for me.

*read the thread about newbies #1 tip- FAT DRIP IT ON! This is something I wish I did when I first started.