#2   ^
Old Fri, Feb-18-05, 10:16
Registered Member

Plan: A True Miracle, Rosedale
Stats: 185/185/132 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi Linda,
I did Somersize before Schwartzbein. Unfortunately, neither worked for me. But Schwartzbein seems to be healthy, so I'm staying with it for a while. It isn't hard to do.

Too bad about your hubby. Could you possibly take a walk or something while he gets his treatments? I know walking around the hospital can give you a great workout. I know it is upsetting when you are there, but after a while the staff gets to know you and you know the time schedule better. I used to take a book to read when my mother was in the hospital for a month, and then 3 mo in a recouperation hospital. Sometimes I'd just walk around too. I didn't like her family and it was handly to get "lost" while they were there. At her hospital, the cafeteria died during non-peak hours, and I could sit there and read or do paper work, whatever.

Also the chapel is a nice place to go when at the hospital, IMO.

Needlework, meal planning, all that is possible. I even carried a PDA and played games. Also handy for tracking my carbs/calories for the day with the right program.

Hope Schwartzbein works for you. And I learned so much about cooking when on Somersize. Those recipes really are great. I'd like her sweetener, but it is expensive, plus the shipping & handling is killer on both her site and also on HSN. Until they knock that down to reasonable, I'll skip it.
Donna