Old Wed, Jun-29-16, 15:29
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamackarch

Not much to report; exercising every day- usually just a few push ups...sometimes a walk..
I think that's one of the most fabulous things about this incredible LC WOE, one really doesn't have to exercise to see results.

And what I've notice is that once people start losing weight and get the energy from being in ketosis, they just want to start moving... all good things!
Quote:
Eating is 100% on plan. Like to keep it simple: bacon for breakfast, salad and protien for lunch, beef or lamb with salt for dinner. Coffee. Water. When I can stay to this basic menu- I feel great and good things happen!
Spoken like a true HC A'72 Warrior! WTG, Jams!

I think most of us here have a simple menu. I know mine is b/c if I spend too much time thinking about food (even OP foods) it makes me "head" hungry. So the way I resolve that is to keep it extremely simple!
Quote:
Can't remember if I posted this already, but I read on another site (a strict meat-eaters forum) that, meat provides all the nutrients we need, and veggies are the cleaners. They claim it is becasue of this that people who switch to vegetarianism usually feel GREAT ...at FIRST. Then, after the first couple of weeks, sense of well being goes down and overall health deteriorates on prolonged veggie diets. Kinda' like how dogs are complete carnivores, but they eat grass every couple weeks or so.

interesting stuff.
I don't think you've posted that before! Thanks for sharing the info and like you said, interesting stuff!

Do you have the URL or can you cite the source b/c I'd love to read more about that!
Quote:
Happy Wednesday!
Thanks and you too!

Hey you didn't tell us what fun adventure you and your DD have planned for today!