View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, May-31-17, 04:55

Plan: 15th May 2017
Stats: 270/257/173 Male 5'11
BF:
Progress:

Thanks again for this response, I have been reading up myself and it seems that there is a lot of trial and error until you find what works best for you, I have been trying my best to keep to the induction phase 1 as much as possible without making it uncomfortable, but I must say after drinking nothing but shakes for 2 weeks it puts you in a great frame of mind (any food looks like a banquet).

I did however try one of the Atkins bars today, which I know some people frown upon during Induction, but I will keep these to a minimum even though I personally found it to be absolutely lovely.

I will keep going with this trying my best method and see where it takes me and if after a week or so I am in a stall I will go through full induction and see what happens then. I'm not in any massive rush to get to my goal as long as the weight is moving in the right direction I mean to enjoy the journey as much as possible.

It is great to get feedback and have like minded people for support and both of the responses so far have given me excellent additional knowledge.