Plan: Food combining
Stats: 194/193.2/149 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default Day 2 - food combining/trying own thing

Hello, is it Robert?
I must thank you for taking the time to read my posts and reply -
it is really helpful of you.

Thank you for your feedback on my what I ate post.
(avo is avocado, and gr8 is great) LOL

Some other questions: I thought when you have a protein/salad meal (like my salad yesterday) that you can have Fat and it's not a problem. That is why I thought full fat cheese? I thought you only have to watch Fat with carbs? as there is so little insulin released with protein and salad that I wont absorb the fat.

In answer to your question re did I need afternoon snack - well that is really emotional eating! Just knowing I can eat and then having something "legal" helps me get through that.

I am trying to choose carb or protein meals. And using the knowledge I have picked up along the way. Montignac says any berry is fine after a meal for dessert? even with cream. (if a protein meal) so thats why I ate strawberries.

Anyway, if it's not too boring for you I can tell you a bit about yesterday.
Although it was only day 2 I was much less enthusiastic (the idea of not being able to have whatever is difficult to adjust to) although if the weight comes off shortly then I will be motivated once again.

I ate pretty much the same b/fast, lunch I had leftover dinner, and no morning snack (lay in the sun which seems to curb the desire to eat quite a bit). 3 hours later I had chocolate again, and some pecans. Then early evening I had two pieces of ham with cream cheese full fat rolled in with gherkins. I had 2 glasses of red wine. Then we had some people over, and there was crisps & dip and sambuca! of all things. So I had 2 sambucas, I had a tiny amount of crisps & some dip (full fat cheese with mussels). Supper I had BBQ. So actually too much meat (I was a pig) ate 2 lamb chops, 2 pork ribs, and sausage. And a little bit of green leafy salad - didnt really feel like salad but thought I better have some for health, is that right?. Pudding I had 2 strawberries dipped in cream. 2 glasses of diet soda.

Woke up early this morning and weighed myself (I know I shouldnt do it every day but I do like doing it every day) I had picked up 400 grams, so I went back to bed and slept another 2 hours. Funny thing is when I woke up I was back to what I weighed yesterday (?) not sure how that works. Anyway so with the whole evening last night - I am quite happy that I am still less than when I started.

This morning I am back on...

Is is true I can pretty much eat anything 3 hours apart - so long as no food combining and no fat with carbs?