View Single Post
  #2010   ^
Old Tue, May-22-18, 05:08

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Last shift at work done for the next 2 weeks! YAY!! I got home about 10:15 last night and to bed at 11. Slept well until the cat decided she was hungry at 4:45. Brat!!

Today I have some errands to run & then I get my hair cut/colored this afternoon. DH has a dinner meeting tonight, so no cooking for me. Tomorrow night he said we will go out for dinner, so looks like my vacation is starting early.

I really have to work on some of my packing today. I don't know why I can't just make a decision and get it done! I'll check the weather forecast again and make a final decision. I do need to pack my cosmetics.....which won't take long. Going bare bones this trip. Now that I got the last night of work behind me, it's getting real! I'll be getting in the car at Noon on Thursday and heading for Baltimore. Flight is at 7PM to Iceland. 6 hour flight and then a less than 2 hour layover before a 2 hour flight to Edinburgh. I just hope my flights are on time and uneventful. Keep good thoughts for me please.

Jaz....thanks so much for the pictures you sent. Ava looked so cute. Did you end up kissing the frog? ROFL!

KMom...so glad to see you back. When we decide to remodel our bathroom & kitchen, we will have the same situation you describe. Need new subflooring and who knows what else. It will be so nice when it's finished. Hang in there!

Blue...a busy week for you! YAY! You will have such a sense of accomplishment when it's all complete.

Nic...hope things are settling down with DS. I well remember dealing with our 16 year old daughter...OY....they sure can test your nerves!

Trig...I hear you on needing your space for a bit. Most days I have at least several hours to myself, which is nice. I think everyone needs their alone time now and then.

Well, I'm off to put some bacon in the oven and then I think I'll make myself a couple eggs too. Feeling hungry this morning, as usual. When I run my errands today I have to get some protein bars, trail mix or something to be able to take on the plane with me. I don't like to eat that stuff, but I have to have something go see me thru. I would like to take beef sticks, but I'm not sure I can take them into another country. I know they are funny about bringing some foods across borders. One more thing to worry about!