Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1999   ^
Old Mon, May-21-18, 05:08

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Blue- I LOVED the dress! I thought it was beautifully UNSTATED pretty!- Because she is so beautiful she could pull it off. I do remember that "thing"- Diana wore- OMG it was ugly. Even for back then- it looked like a circus dress. But Diana was a real beauty too. What a shame, I think she would be very regal looking if she were still here. But more than anything SO PROUD!
That HAG- that replaced her...... enough said. She thinks she is so respectable. I wonder if she knows what people really think of her. However Charles is just as much at fault. He is no prize.
God save the queen!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah

What fun that you had your Birthday lunch! When is your birthday? Do you all have the same month birthdays?

TRIG- Girl you are preaching to the CHOIR here! I totally agree that Keto is the way humans were designed to eat. Not sitting in our AC cars, pulling up to a golden Arch and getting bag of garbage and calling that food.
OMG the sugar GRAZERS- we have candy BOWLS- sitting out all over the office. AND it disappears. People make sure they got a SUPPLY!

Along those same lines. I am convinced that dairy is in that pool of what not to eat. That is WHY- it causes people including myself distress. We as humans were never made to drink cows milk!
Eggs- are not true dairy. I think eggs are a perfect food. That even being said- I prefer brown, pasture eggs.

Yeah on the booking ahead a year. I am still shaking my head over that- just how far in advance one must book. Whatever happen to being spontanous jumping into the car and just heading out to wherever it takes ya? ....... I know the older I get the more simple I like life.
I am ok with that.

Nic- Goodness you puke then cut the lawn. Speechless- no way would I do or could do that. Glad though you had a restful weekend! I do love my NETFLIX!!!!
Are you going to the movies or plays?
I did see I FEEL PRETTY- and agreed with you- just SO SO.

Lori- I know you are busy- busy busy- for Scotland!

KMOM- look forward to you post. Whats UP??????
-------------------------------------------------
nothing new- back to "real life". Did some laundry, and got ready up for this week. -
My friend left- and I am off to work. - More on that later- but nothing really to report, friends just hanging out. You are right Blue- when it get awkward, it the time to let that go. - We really are just friends.

I am thawing a bag of fresh peed and devined I will have with some cali rice if wanted. Not much. I will eat once today. All I need.
Everything else sorta humming along.
Going to see the kids next weekend!

Great day all