Thread: gaining weight
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-14-10, 23:34

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 125/140/135 Female 167cm
BF:
Progress:

I have read some old threads here and it seems that there are many people who have first gained and then dropped. But it takes time and may not be easy to accept. I recommend you to read the pages of gaining weight and success stories (in the first 8-10 pages you will find many).

I have now been on Schwarzbein about 6 months and have gained 13 pounds. Of course I'm anxious about that at times, but everything else (mood, digestion, skin, cold tolerance etc.) has improved so much that I want to believe I'm still losing those ones in the future. On the other hand, I'm in the middle of my ideal weight scale now, so the gain has most probably been only a part of a healing process. In my country I know some who have first gained and then dropped, and some who have gained now pretty much without a drop but only a stop in a gaining procedure. But the common thing is that almost everyone has started feeling better! Must remember it is a healing program, not a weight-loss program in the first hand though.