View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Sat, Oct-29-16, 08:38

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Hey there everyone!

Blue--those day time naps can really reckon your normal sleep routine, but you need to nap when you are sick! Hopefully you can sleep tonight! I am very sorry to hear about your mom I know it is very difficult, I am dreading yhe day I my mom is gone...

Hey soon you will have a steak not a chicken leg!

Whirrlly--good job on recycling!!! Our earth needs it!

Enjoy your day alone everyone deserves a "me" day every now & then! & hopefully that "clogged upness" will take a hike!

Oh does your hubby have a big gun safe?

Jazz--love the name Bella for a puppup!!! And boy does a change in your life effect them, but she will adjust as soon as she sees you back to normal!

New chapters in life can be a challenge but getting healthy is going to be awesome for you so keep up your WOE!

As for the Cupid hitting his heart...that made my go ahhhhhhhhh...gotta love a guy that does cute stuff!!! Post about it when you can!

My day started off with a 3 pound overnight gain! UG! & I did not goo off plan yesterday, can't figure it out...I am so bummed!

I just sat across from mom eating her donut & drinking her coffee with sugar, chocolate creamer & regular creamer while I ate my 1 fried egg & 2 strip of bacon she was happy with her breakfast & I was delighted with mine lol & poor Zack just had his doggie food.