View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-30-02, 09:25

Plan: CKD
Stats: 162/?/? Female 5'6
BF:16
Progress: 0%
Default Thanks, sweetie...

This diet worked for me two years ago I went from 190 to 120. Then I saw the before and after pictures of BFLers and had to try it. I did the diet and all. I gained 35 on it. I was at goal and am really regretting doing something else. I haven't taken more than 2 days off a week or 1 day off in a row since my honeymoon in Oct.1999. So maybe your idea of taking a week off will help. It's very encouraging to see a lot of people do Atkins with little to no exercise at all and still succeed. I'm not thinking of giving it up for good, but I probably don't have as much to lose on this diet, if I take some time off.
I'm only on a multi-vitamin now. I did Hydroxycut a year ago and saw some results, but now I "feel" like I'm still taking it. I've got energy almost to the point that I feel like I've got caffeine in my system all the time. I drink at least a gallon a day of water. Lately it's probably even been a little more since it's summer. I don't add salt to any of my foods, except for what's in them.
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm very committed. I did it once and I'm determined to do it again. If it's slow going, I'm not giving up, I'm going to find my niche.