Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddioM
Hi,

I really would like to use my journal to put ALL my thoughts.. the ones I want to share.. and the ones too private to share with anyone but myself (basically I want my journal to become my diary).....

.......so.. here is my request.... an "invisible" font that would appear to the thread owner (or post owner) only. That way I could put all my musings in my journal for later perusal and reflection. Right now.. I end up using the delete key a lot because I get going and go "whoops' that's too private for public consumption.

I know I could separate my thoughts.. public and private into different locations, but when I am using my journal as my way to capture my thoughts and attitudes, it really breaks things up to have to go to another document too.

I know this seems a little off the wall.. but I've seen lots of "edited posts" because people decided that what they put out there was not for public consumption. I think that even those darker posts are good for us to have to look back on to see how our attitudes have progressed over time.

Not off the wall, just seem a bit complex I'll have to think about this for a bit, but if you don't hear back on it, feel free to remind me.

The closest thing we have to this (which is close, but not exactly what you suggest) is the calendar, where you can set private events. Some use that feature as a private diary.

Wa'il
Sponsored Links