Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
JO, love that new cheerleader pic!
Aww thanks girlie!

I PROMISE not to overdo the cutesy pictures! I don't wanna be more annoying than I usually am!
Quote:
you are so right, it never gets easier. the only thing we can do is hold our ground, stand firm, and get thru the stupid situation as best as we can!
Well said, Karen!

That's the only way to be über successful at each and every meal, craving or temptation!
Quote:
I must have said a million times, what the heck, I can't fight city hall, just eat whatever the heck I want! But, ya know what, I CAN fight city hall and win
You don't have to fight city hall!

Remember you are way smarter than "Fat Karen" who only lives to eat carb-age crap, she's very slow and tunnel visioned about carbs... you can OUTRUN her and you have countless times!
Quote:
It is JO who does water or a diet pepsi when eating out with friends I do have something. At BBQ I had a few plain ribs to '''slowly''' munch while they were attacking all that food---at the chinese place I had some cold peel and eat shrimp, again while they inhaled it all...at pizza joint I had a small side salad with ranch while they pigged out. I can't do like JO, I find a 'small something' to have while eating out and the funny thing is---the family WANTS me to eat with them. So if I just sit there I freak THEM out...isn't that wild....so when I am out with them in that situation I do a small lc food and just eat slow and little. It makes it work for us LOL
We each have our strategies for "eating out" as it should be. Or in my case, "drinking out"!

Quote:
HI ALL
just cruising along. have to mow the world today
still unpacking rv and other stuff, busy busy busy right now but at least I do work from home so I have tons of time to get it all done. Have a fun day all!!
So if you're mowing the world today, what time can I expect you at my house?

WOW, how come I didn't know you worked from home, on top of all the work required to be a mother & wife??

So what do you do??? You know we all wanna know!