#4   ^
Old Sat, Jan-13-18, 16:16

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
Makes sense. I find the pre-flavoured pork rinds don't usually add enough flavour, anyways. They seem to think pork rinds are for people with delicate palates.

Maybe it's just the brand we get around here.

I totally get that. I am a power flavor guy. I like it hot, sour and salty…always could do without the sweet, but in some cases like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thud123
good post Mr. Ken. I found new flaovr yesterday for the first time at the local Walmat called "Caliente" I think that's spainish for "mmm, mmm good!" Mac's brand. try $1.00 bag 2.5 oz

Please Thud, please…Ken is fine. I see you have been reading my posts grasshoppa…or maybe you are the sensei since you figured me out!

No that’s Spanish for “dayumm that’s hot!”

The wife and I were shopping at Walmart the other day, and that’s what inspired me on this. I was throwing in massive quantities of something similar in the cart all excited, can’t remember the exact name but is was a spicy version. Then I stopped, grabbed a bag and looked at the ingredients…and there is was...SUGAR…my new nemesis…

The idea came to be also because I have seasoning my own nuts…(get your mind out of the gutter)…

I started by literally washing off salted cashews, shaking them in colander until they stopped dripping the water, then seasoned the heck out of them with Franks dry seasoning turning them with a big spoon and shaking them around in the colander, then spreading out on a stoneware pan and roasting them in the toaster oven at around 200 degrees F just until dry.

I’ve never found nuts like mine anywhere…wait, that still didn’t sound right…