Old Thu, Mar-23-17, 05:29
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Talking Thursday, 23 March 2017

Happy Friday EVE, WARRIORS!!!

Wishing everyone a totally terrific Thursday in every way possible!

Holy Hannah, I can't believe how quickly this month is zooming by! Gosh, one more week of school and it will be Spring Break and the beginning of April! WOW!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"If you’re TIRED of starting over ~ STOP giving UP!"
unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
yea as scary as the cost is he did have surgery etc so I am gonna have to pony up to the bill....still that final bill is gonna freak me out some LOL but like ya said you gotta save them.
You'll have to tell us what the "Bolt adventure" cost you in the end... b/c it aint gonna be cheap BUT it will be SOOOOO worth it!

Quote:
Bolt is a Papillion. Yes that is Bolt in my avatar
What a beautiful dog! I love their "butterfly" ears!
Quote:
He is a family member for sure so I hear ya on paying anything to fix them
Quote:
This is a pic of what Bolt looks like, this isn't him, but by gosh it could be his double--their coloring and all are almost exact... LOL
Papillons aren't very big are they? What does Bolt weigh?
Quote:
I got lucky tho, the bill won't be as bad as I thought. right now I am at 1900 and she said like 400 more to be billed if all stays good so, under 3K to me is a good thing LOL
Yikes, thank goodness you have the $$$ to pay the vet!

Some people don't realize how expensive pet ownership is and never think about "what if" and don't have the $$$ for those... sad... very sad!
Quote:
house is still sickly in a way. hubby is going down now and I feel like a relapse is around but taking stuff to fight it now. yikes all, like in a sicky daze around this house! I don't like it one bit
I hope you don't catch that "crud" again...
Quote:
Store has whole roaster chickens on sale for .99 lb. gonna get like 8 and freeze and just start cooking a whole lotta chicken now LOL
Wow that's a great deal! Wish our stores around here had deals like that... hmmmm they probably do, but I hate shopping so I don't know unless someone mentions it!
Quote:
nothing much happening, have to go to vet this morning and feed the dog. he won't eat but is doing perfect otherwise. I have to get him to eat and then leave, wait 3 hrs and then pick him up if he keeps it down.....oh my the things I do for this doggie
I hope you get Bolt back today!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
When the kiddos were little we had a yellow lab eat DD hair scrunchies. 100 package worth. We were so scared but they did the stomach surgery and he made it. Cost a fortune but we would have paid anything to save the doggie!
at eating 100 scrunchies... WOW!

Reminds me of one of the teachers several years back... she had 2 young black labs... they had a doggie door... the two of 'em ate the new leather sofa and dragged pieces of it outside but got trapped on the outside when one of the cushions wouldn't come out whilst she was at school. She had pics that she shared with us... Her backyard looked like it had snowed from all the stuffing from inside the sofa... It's hard to believe they destroyed a full size sofa...
Sponsored Links