Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 04:07

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I have the BIGGEST smile on my face this morning- !!!

Lori- yes safe travels- you are hitting a 80 degree beach- no rain in site. It should be grand!!! Details- details!!

Nic- Yea!!!!!! Here ya are! lets unpack and get down to business!!!

Trig- for you! home- Give strong women a project- BOOM!

Blue- ya here?

Hi Charms, Sue- !

All-
Well it was painful to put those stats in- let me tell ya. I really thought it will come sooner that I can crawl under that BIG bench mark- and make new goal. I am even up a few pounds 2 from what I listed.
However I am on my SECOND- SECOND TOM- in 11 days??? WT ? and up 2-3 pound. My body is SO confused.

So I am starting from here and now -

Ok- Work is going GREAT. It is a very laid back environment- I am not used to that. But it is a breath of fresh air. I am adjusting- and it will work for me- for awhile.

Ok- SOOOOOO..... last night was 3nd time out with MR. Bigboy- well we had the health talk. I am SO inspired by him. Turns out he is a diabetic- found out 2 years ago and he was put on 2 injectable forms of insulin and metformin tablet. Well I can tell you- once you hit the insulin its rare to get off of it. But he went LOW CARB- dropped 80 pounds and has 60-70- to go and got off the shots. He is down to just a tablet in the morning.

Bottom line- he is actively working on his weight and health. AND he finds me- "beautiful" as is. So I said- if you like it now - guess what- fast forward and I hit goal- you will really like it then.
His response?!- Lets do it together! OMG- Plus- he could not be in better hand either- his mouth fell open when I told him EXACTLY what I do for a living- diabetic teaching and high risk patients. Working with high risk- patients.
it's a win/win- and taking it slow. VERY SLOW-

Ok- that is my news. But it is inspiring to have a health buddy- right here in town- and if it blossoms into something else- so be it!!!!

Ok- I am sorta going to do a kick off- I am doing just eggs and sausage today. I want to go light. - Feeling slightly bloaty.

Off- and running-