View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Fri, Jul-08-16, 07:33
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Good Friday Morning, HC A '72 Warrior Sisters and Brother Larry!

Hope everyone is doing well & wishing you all a totally Kick Azz BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual!

Not too much happening in my lil' corner of the Land of Enchantment desert! Staying busy amusing myself with volunteer work, playing guitar, crocheting/knitting etc!

Still maintaining my weight loss and kickin' "Fat Jo's" fat azz everyday b/c I stay 100% OP!

Wow I can't believe that I have 4 more weeks off before another school year is upon me... First week of school is torturous in-service days! And then the real fun begins, at least for me, when the kiddos start school on the 15th! Gosh, I really teaching!

When I left the last day of school, I was scheduled to teach these classes this fall (but things can change ):

Family Consumer Sciences (2 classes) ~ 7th & 8th graders (Home Ec for peeps of my generation)
Keyboarding ~ 6th graders
Business Computers ~ 7th & 8th graders
Guitar (2 classes) ~ 6th, 7th & 8th graders
Resources/Study Hall ~ Grade unknown
Cover Office for secretary's lunch b/c we don't have Campus aides anymore due to budget cuts. Heck some of our teachers have lunch duty in the cafeteria and outside lunch duty. We still get our lunch break and a prep period, so we can't complain...

Our classes are only 40 mins long and they go by like gang-busters! It's unbelievable!