View Single Post
  #63   ^
Old Mon, Jul-04-16, 12:39

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, All!

Hope everyone is having a great OP weekend! I am, even though the scale is messing around. It's not linear...I know that. And, a cup of water weighs half a pound...still! I hardly ate anything yesterday, and the scale is up. Wasn't hungry in the morning, still wasn;t hungry at lunch, so everyone ese got a sandwhich at the coffeee shop, I just had coffee and I was FINE with that! ...Oh well.

Today we are having a board games marathon here at home, packing for Alaska (leave Thursday) and enjoying our new deck loveseat! I've been looking online for deals, and the ones I like best are like 1,400$- too much for me. So, I have a credit on Amazon, so I found one for about 600$, still A LOT for a love seat... So, found one on HomeDepot online... about 400$ plus the cost of slipcovers...but they are considered custom, so, you can't return them... I figured, better go in-store and see if I can find a swatch or something, for colour and texture...

Anyway, it's actually considered "end of season" now, and when we went in, the guys were moving all the "patio furniture" out... We found a PERFECT (67 inch wide for our 68 inch space!) love seat in celery green!... Fits like charm! And, best of all, it was regular 450$ and we bought it on closeout for 238$!!! I'm laying on it right now. Ahhhh, so comfy! Now, just refill our beautiful planter, and get 2 small side tables and we are set!

Have a great day all!
jams