View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Fri, Jul-17-15, 15:50

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Welcome back Blue
I, too, expected the stinkeye. I looked in last night to see if you were back and I was surprised to see that nobody posted while you were gone. But I was too wiped out to write anything. I probably don't have a good excuse for not checking in before, except I have several art quilt deadlines coming up.

Blue I enjoyed your reports on Facebook. I hope the workshop met all of your expectations. It looks like the farm where you stayed was amazing. What fun.

I hear your frustrations both Blue and Kathy. Don't give up you guys you have both come so far. I stayed below 160 for a few weeks, then went back up and had to start over again. Now staying betweem 160 and 163.

Yesterday the whole family, all 7 of us, went to Adventure Land in Des Moines. We all had a wonderful day. I ate on plan for lunch and a snack. But mid afternoon I was lured in by watching everyone else eating dippin dots. I looked up the nutrition and ingredients on my smart phone and decided to get one. It was really quite good, and not a ridiculous amount of carbs or calories. But this morning I was up 2 pounds. I don't think it would have that big of an effect that quick, so I was probably destined to go up today even without the dippin dots. I must have walked 5 miles yesterday so hopefully it will offset any effects.

My room is really coming along. They put primer on the drywall this week. I picked out paint colors, and flooring. It is exciting.

Hasta La Vista