View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Mon, Feb-06-06, 15:53

Plan: Lars-Erik Litsfeldt (Swe)
Stats: 242/200.6/187 Female 174cm
BF:
Progress: 75%

Hi,
Another Swede to join (Vallentuna north of Stockholm). Is this forum still active in any way?
A tip on yet another lowcarb group: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lowcarbsweden/
This (I think) is a revival of Heather's group, but with a slightly different name?
We have tried to open a database there with recommendations for lowcarb restaurants in different towns in Sweden, but so far the result is poor. Maybe you all 'veterans' could help out here and pour some more reasonable restaurants into that database?
I think it is ok to post entries in English, if you prefer.

I have been doing lowcarb since mid Dec (a bad time to start in Sweden with Lucia, Christmas, New Year and then a Christening party of my brother's daughter on top of that...), but so far I have lost 6 kg, which I think is quite good considering the timing.

I feel much better in my body, less hunger, a more comfortable stomach, less tired. I do agree that it is not easy here with everyone taking on a lowfat-highcarb attitude, but I think this might be slowly changing. Will go to California this summer, and from what I have seen on the web it will be pretty easy to find lowcarb restaurants, shops etc. I guess I will have to try out some of those products. If you can give me any advice on what I shouldn't miss, please let me know...

Take care and have a fatty day!
Eva