#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-29-17, 05:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 266/266/180 Male 72"
BF:
Progress:
Default 2 questions in 1, beer and Atkins bars

Hi, another post as just starting out.

Firstly beer, I've always been able to take it or leave it. But I made the decision to quit drinking until I reach my goal weight, and even after that I'll just stick with spirits and diet coke, easy peasy..........BUT, and its a 'but' thats bothering me, theres an old bloke in his 80s who lives nearby who comes for a visit once a week, and we have a chat and a couple of beers (the heavier British ale type), and I'd feel really guilty telling him I can't share a couple of beers with him anymore, so the question is, will this 'cheating' knock me off plan? or will a couple of 440ml cans a week make no difference really if I'm strict with myself the rest of the time (I intend staying on the 20g induction for the first 3 or 4 months)

Stick with me

Question 2 is about Atkins chocolate bars and others thoughts on them. Sugar is a complete no no now, is it best to give these bars a miss? I know there's only 2 or 3 carbs in each one, most on here are saying your sugar cravings disappear in a couple of weeks, but I'm thinking having one as a treat each night is just going to keep that craving at the back of your mind, and might give a bigger chance of falling off the wagon fairly quickly?
Sponsored Links