View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Sun, Nov-21-04, 18:58

Plan: atkins
Stats: 180/161/125 Female 5'5
BF:29%
Progress: 35%

Hi Dan, I have a kind of strange question to ask and wasn't sure where to post it....I have been working out for YEARS, doing weights and cardio (in fact i've had 3 personal trainers over the years) and i want to know what exercises i can do to avoid the dreaded 'flat woman's backside'. I do legs 2x a week with straight leg deadlifts, 3 different types of squats(20 poundsx20 reps), leg press, inner and outer thigh press and my butt is STILL flat. I was thinking maybe i do too many reps and not enough weight..for instance i start my work out with thirty walking lunges a break and thirty more (as in 15 steps with each leg, ten pounds in each hand). I don't know if it's possible but i want to get a more 'bubble' shape...maybe it means building the top of the muscle but i wouldn't know how to isolate it really....The personal trainers weren't much help. I guess it's because i didn't eat right at the time (i'm now lc and keep it to about 20g a day. I gain if i eat more despite the exercise). Sorry that was so long winded. I also do 30-60 minutes of cardio with my weights.. Any thoughts? Am in asking in the right place?