View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Sep-03-16, 19:30

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 212/169/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 69%

Hi B-more! I can understand it's an adjustment if you're social life was with friends around food and drink. That's prolly not uncommon to go through a period of time like this. In my life, all my family and friends were already healthy eaters. I was the only seriously carb-addicted person. I mean it was such an addiction, I mostly kept it from others and did my ridiculous binges and over-eating alone.

But if you are used to eating/drinking socially, it will take a while to orient yourself to new social activities that don't centre on time with friends through food/drink. That could be a fun adventure all on its own.

I feel healthy eating is a very holistic thing as, in your case, it's also touching on your social life. No doubt it's disappointing friends have disappeared when you're no longer catering for them!! The silver lining is you will find new friends who truly care about YOU.

I also found this site to be an enormous support so use it as much as you need to get through this rough patch.