View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Fri, Oct-01-04, 07:40

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 233/192/145 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Good Morning,

I did OK with my RM considering, DH made a wonderful turkey breast, but he also made the mashed potatoes and dressing to go with it. I did eat both of those, but tried not too eat too much of either. I didn't have any dessert, so that is a plus for me. Of course if he would have made pumpkin pie to go with this, I would not have done so well.

Linda. Good luck with the WATP tape. I have never tried that tape, but I have heard it is great. I love to exercise to the oldies. When I walk on my treadmill I always head for the oldies CD's to play. Will keep my fingers crossed that you won't have to go on stike. Not a fun thing to have to deal with.

Lisa & Shirl. Today is another day. It can be so hard sometimes to get firmly on track, but don't worry you will. It is extra hard when TOM makes an apperance. Hang in there. You can do this and you will feel so good.

Monto4boys, Congrats on doing so well. I am sure come Monday that scale will be in your favor. Keep up the good work.

Everyone have a great week-end. We all know the week-ends can be quite the challenge for most of us. We can do this..