View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-28-03, 18:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 268.5/262/150 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

Oh, guess I forgot to mention that I have been charting for most of the last year. I started right away when we decided that we wanted to get pg, but I've gotten fed up with it a couple of times and not charted that month. My charts have always been really wierd and are the main reason that I don't feel like I've been ovulating despite what the nurse practitioner said. They get very zig-zaggy. Before LC, they never seemed normal and only 2 or 3 times did the software say that it thought I o'd. Since LC, they look to be calming down and not zigging so much, but then just as I think it may be fixing itself, this last week has been up and down and up and down! Ugh. I plan on taking all my charts to the fertility clinic and letting them take a look at them....the nurse that did my yearly a few weeks ago wouldn't look at them....said she wasn't authorized to make any diagnosis about fertility. So much red tape in an HMO I guess.

Oh well, only 2 weeks til the appointment, though that's just a class before the actual eams start. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to take any meds to help this along, but I really would like to know *what* the problem is. Maybe it's just timing, but I tend to think it's all those big fat cells making way too much estrogen.