View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Feb-28-03, 13:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Cristyann~~~Im praying you see a BFP!!!!Keep us updated!

Georgia~~~~You might want to try Charting you BBT because Ive seen woman who had normal cycles that were even Annov or Oed earlier or latter then they thought & had a Short LP. Go to www.fertilityfriend.com charting there is free & easy all you do is check your temp First thing upon arising using a BBT thermometor check your Cervical Mucus & your Cervical position for more info on the fam method click here www.webwomb.com Charting has made a huge differance for some woman that thought there weree infertile only to find out they just missed Ovulation.OPK dont work right unless you do them after 12:00pm & hold your urin 3 hrs & even them you can miss your surge charting is the best way to make sure your ovulating.Thats how I found out I was annov & had PCOS.Welcome aboard!!! Let me no if you have any ???'s

Me Im on Cycle day 13 waiting to O ive had O pains off & on all week My temps are flatlined a good indicator my hormones are leveled off just right It took along time for this WOE to help me but now im seeing the Added benifits of LC.

Georgia you can click on my link to my web charts if You wanna check out my charts start with # 1 & work your way through them & you can see that this WOE has made a huge differance for me..