View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-26-03, 13:12

Plan: mix of Atkins/Carb Addict
Stats: 188/185/135 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 6%
Talking oh happy day!!!

Wow, and I came here to post a thread just like this! I think a ttc thread/support group is awesome. I haven't been diagnosed with any fertility issues (yet), but have received the same criticism of lc while ttc from other sites. The hardest part is waiting and waiting and waiting. Of course, we've only been ttc since October, but it sure feels like forever! I keep telling myself it's just that I'm 34 and not 19, that some months I haven't ovulated, or we missed the mark, or whatever.

By the way, I have had a weird experience lately: anyone have some insight? I had TOM on Feb. 1st, as was expected, but then it "kind of" showed up again on the 19th! I've NEVER had a short cycle before, have never had any infections or anything, and there wasn't any pain with it. It was light, with a little more on the 2nd day, but then nothing after that. Has anyone ever had anything like this? I don't want to get my hopes up, but a health nurse said there is a chance that if there IS a fertilized egg, that sometimes a woman can bleed when it implants. True?

Christy